describe Agile and the project characteristics of Agile. Your supervisor in the PMO is excited by the success stories being reported about the use of Agile. You are asked to create a short slide presentation to be presented by your supervisor at the next monthly operations Program Management Review (PMR). You are instructed to keep it short. You will write a more detailed narrative in the speaker notes that accompany the slides. You will describe Agile and the project characteristics of Agile and explain why it is a good thing for the company to pursue in future projects instead of traditional waterfall project management. The VP of Operations and the directors of the various divisions within Operations are the target audience for this presentation.
Ask us to find you a qualified specialist in your field
describe Agile and the project characteristics of Agile
Not yet sure about it?
See How it Works
Discover what people say about our previously completed projects.
I’ve been using this website for over a year now. Quality work and on time. Thank you
Answered quickly, professional, and very communicative
Very communicative and understand your position
Writer 132 did a pretty good job, finished the assignment on time. Average sized paragraphs.
I got an A on my finals. I will use again. Thank you
I ordered my first paper and from the review, writer covered and discussed all the required elements well. Thank you
Perfect essay, all questions answered. Fast delivery of paper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who writes my Essay?
How long should I wait to get my paper?
What if I am not satisfied with my paper?
Is your payment secure?
Can I chat with writer?
Benefits of Working with Our Writers
Highly Qualified Writers
Our writers have knowledge even on complex disciplines
Every writer writes a maximum of 3 special subjects such as, statistics, finance & economics
Top-Notch writing skills
Our writers are constantly mentored and reviewed for their skills. We hire the best writers who posses requisite knowledge and writing skills
Our writers have access to databases with recent research and publications for use. Further, we grad our writers access to grammar & plagiarism checks. Additionally, our editing team proofreads every paper before submission
Advantages of our custom writing services
Custom papers written from scratch
All custom papers are prepared by qualified writers according to your instructions and, therefore, exclude any chance of plagiarism. We have a large staff of academic writers, including native speakers from the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia. Thus, Homeoftutors.com can quickly find the most suitable one for your specific order.
EXTRA FAST DELIVERY FOR URGENT ORDERS
The deadline is close and you still have no idea how to write your essay, research, or article review? With us, you can get a well-researched and professionally prepared paper overnight or even within 8 hours if you are pressed for time
No pre-written essays
We complete all assignments from scratch, which are not connected to any essay databases. This means we do not resell any paper. In addition, before sending your paper to you, we check it for plagiarism to make sure it has no copy-pasted parts.
QUALITY WRITING HELP IN ANY FORMAT
Have difficulties with citing sources? Our writers are an old hand at proper referencing and can easily cope with MLA / APA / Harvard / Chicago / Turabian or any other formatting style.
How it Works
1. Making an Order Tip and Tricks
- Choose the type of assignment, topic, subject, length, and deadline for your paper.
- Indicate the following order parameters: service, chosen writer level, number of cited sources, and citation style.
- Add your document or provide instructions for paper in a specific form.
2. Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Right Writer
- Log in using your email address or your Facebook account.
- A list of suitable writers will be offered to you. Before making a selection, you can read testimonials or engage in a Live Chat with authors.
- Check your balance and, if necessary, add funds to your account. Here you will also find exclusive bargains.
- Put money into the account of the chosen writer.
3. Tips and Tricks for Supervising the Writing Process
- Get the chance to keep track of the process and connect with your writer.
- If required, include updated instructions.
- Have a conversation with your author.
4. Tips and Tricks to Enjoy the Results
- You will receive the paper. You have the option of requesting modifications if they are required. Before giving it back to the writer, make a list of the adjustments that need to be made.
- Accept the paper and send the money to the author.
- Rate your writer, submit your request, then sit back and enjoy the results.
Ask us to find you a qualified specialist in your field.