Develop a timeline that provides the key elements in the organization’s history.
Remember that an unexpected crisis occurring within a planned change has no obvious precipitating causes. That does not mean there were no causes, just that these were sufficiently subtle they weren’t recognizable by the firm’s leadership or personnel.
Review the peer-reviewed and professional literature for a planned change that was not successful and resulted in the organization ceasing to do business in its prior form. Identify a well-known organization that has experienced this history and research what was discovered after the organization dissolved or was purchased.
Develop a timeline that provides the key elements in the organization’s history. Use visual effects such as a poster with PowerPoint, or any program you select, including Word. Be sure to include the following:
- Provide the history of the organization to the point of change and beyond in the timeline.
- Explain the planned change in which the unexpected crisis occurred.
- Indicate when the organization ceased to operate in its original form.
- Indicate when the firm reorganized and proceeded to grow.
- Provide a summary page with cited support and references that explains why and how each key step in the company occurred.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages APA 7 format
Develop a timeline that provides the key elements in the organization’s history