Journal of International Business. Semester Project – Write a Research Paper on Customer satisfaction. Please find the attached research proposal document.
Use at least ten articles and 15-20 pages – use the template.
- NO PDF FILES – all papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word
- Times New Roman 12 Font
- Avoid using “I” statements, APA does not allow first-person writing.
- One Inch Margins
- And more…using the 7th Edition as our guide.
- Your reference list and your citations must match exactly – sources do not count if there is not a matching reference page credit and in-text citation.
- No visuals in the papers themselves. If need to help your write-up, then put in an Appendix. Your written assignments must be all text.
- No Abstract desired
In addition, I expect the following in your writing style this semester:
- Use subject headers for all papers – your reader appreciates and expects that level or organization to your work!
- Word count is computed from Introduction to Conclusion only.
- No contractions & No abbreviations – if you are referring to the United States of America, write it out…do not write ‘US’ – this is not stellar academic writing.
- This instructor prefers you credit all names the first time you use a source if multiple author’s names are present. This is not an APA requirement, but an instructor requirement. After that you may use et al. When there are just two names, always write out both names.
- Line spacing is double with 0 point spacing.
- Only one citation credit allowed per sentence in this course. Choose the best source, this instructor validates all sources and I do not want two plus sources used per sentence.
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces. Use the templates as provided (download, save to your PC, and use as provided).
- No extra blank lines inserted between sections – deliver a tight paper.
- No bullet points, alphanumeric lists, or numbered list – write formally in full sentences / paragraphs.
- Numbers one through nine within your paper should be written out
- Cover page and reference page required for ALL paper submissions
- Never use all capital letters
- Use authored references for your research to earn full points. An authored source is simply one that is associated with a human(s) NAME. For example, your textbook is an authored source. The United States Census Bureau is not an authored source. But it is fine to use as long as you ALSO use an authored reference source.
- Always include the full URL as to where you found your research online articles – never just the home page
- Avoid wikis, blogs, tweets, videos, dictionaries, and encyclopedias as outside references – use Masters-level sources like the Journal of Marketing or the Journal of International Business – No wikis, prezis, slideshares, dictionaries, encyclopedias, videos, interviews, & podcasts allowed as references – only scholarly written sources from well-respected sources.
- Word count is from Introduction to Conclusion. SafeAssign must be under 25%