Organizational Culture and Client Treatment.
Discussion 1: Organizational Culture and Client Treatment
After reading the assigned resources about leadership types and skills, as well as information about attending to tasks and relationships, you may be starting to develop ideas about how an administrator’s leadership style and philosophy can either facilitate or limit social change efforts. The way in which social work administrators interact with diverse stakeholders such as clients, staff, board members, and community members, contributes to a model of service delivery that emphasizes quality and effectiveness.
Provide a 300-word discussion Post:
– How a social work administrator’s personal leadership philosophy and style may influence a human services organization’s culture.
– Explain how the organization’s culture might influence a social work administrator’s personal leadership style.
– Explain how interactions with stakeholders may ultimately impact the organization’s treatment of clients. Be sure to provide specific examples in your explanations.
– Must contain at least 3 references and citations from the “Required Readings” below
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Northouse, P. G. (2021). Introduction to leadership: Concepts and practice (5th ed.). Washington, DC: Sage.
· Chapter 6, “Engaging Strengths” (pp. 127-158)
· Chapter 3, “Understanding Leadership and Styles” (pp. 57–77)
· Chapter 4, “Attending to Tasks and Relationships” (pp. 79-99)
Kayal, R. (Producer). (2010). Raymond Kayal, Ph.D. in management [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu